I recently featured Becki Owen’s San Clemente Beach House and how you could recreate a similar look at home. She kindly also sent across a few snaps of her gorgeous kitchen and dining room interiors of her ‘De Calmo’ project, so I couldn’t resist sharing them with you and scouring the internet for a few similar items!
The kitchen space is open, light, bright and airy, with gorgeous light marble surfaces, pale blue blinds and white kitchen cabinets. The glass and copper bowl pendant lighting together with the industrial style stools help to give the space a more modern edge.
For similar lighting, I found these hanging glass globe pendant lights:
1. Riad clear globe pendant, £125
2. Clear globe pendant light, £120
3. Glass bowl pendant, £37.50
4. Glass brass pendant light, £195
For industrial style kitchen stools, these ones are fairly similar:
1. Industrial stool, £167
2. Leather twist stool, £175
3. Wooden stool seat, £80
4. Adjustable industrial stool, £169
Adjacent to the open plan kitchen is a cosy kitchen nook with an informal dining space with a built-in window seat. It has a slightly different colour scheme with added soft pinks, but flows beautifully from the kitchen. Just dreamy!
Then the formal dining room is through a gorgeous open archway (so much lovelier than a closed door in my opinion!), and painted in a sort of Farrow & Ball Elephant’s Breath colour. The whole room has a very neutral feel to it, with a rustic wooden dining table, beige studded linen dining chairs and a shell chandelier.
Similar shell chandeliers I found:
1. White shell pendant light, £75
2. Verner Panton chandelier and similar, from £100
For similar dining chairs, I found these studded dining chairs with arm rests:
1. Button Back Upholstered Chair, £182
2. Nailhead dining chair, £264
3. Camel back dining chair, £337
And for studded dining chairs without the arm rests I found these similar options:
1. Camel chair with nail back trim, £240
2. Button tufted side chair, £312
3. Olson ring back studded dining chair, £292
For more inspiration from Becki Owens, you can view more of her projects here!