This salad is super quick & easy to make, tastes wonderfully smoky and is both healthy and very filling! Great for a quick-fix lunch or low-maintenance dinner.
- 1 bag of salad leaves
- 2 organic chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 1 cooking chorizo, sliced
- 1 avocado, cut into small pieces
- 1 handful of chopped spring onions
- 1 handful of cherry or baby plum tomatoes, halved
For the dressing, you’ll need:
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 squeeze of lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 pinch of salt & pepper
- Slice the chorizo and fry in a non-stick frying pan for a few minutes until it gives off a reddish oil. Toss the chicken pieces into the pan and cook until the chicken is cooked through and golden brown.
- Toss together the avocado, tomatoes and salad in a salad bowl, then add the cooked chorizo and chicken.
- For the dressing, whisk together 3 tablespoons of olive oil with 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar, a squeeze of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of mustard, 2 crushed garlic cloves and a pinch of salt & pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!