This chorizo bean stew recipe is proof that you don’t need much to make a tasty meal! All you need is a tin of butter beans, tinned tomatoes and chorizo. It’s a perfect recipe for when you’re on a budget or don’t feel like heading out to do groceries – as the ingredients are mostly store cupboard essentials!
All you need is:
- 1 tin of tomatoes
- 1 tin of butterbeans
- 1 chorizo, chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 red chilli (optional), chopped
1. Lightly fry the garlic and onions on a low heat.
2. After a minute or two, add the chopped chorizo…
… until it starts to look like this:
3. Add the butter beans (drain them first!) and the tinned tomatoes.
4. Mix it all together, then serve and enjoy!