This is a super quick pasta recipe with a heavenly creamy sauce, perfect for a cosy night in with a movie!
You will need:
- 450g tagliatelle
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 150ml double cream
- 2 tablespoons of crème fraiche or philledelphia (optional)
- Chopped dill
- 1 lemon
- Olive oil, salt & pepper
- Bring a pan of water to the boil, add a pinch of salt and add the tagliatelle – cook according to the packet instructions, then drain.
- Meanwhile, heat some olive oil in a frying pan, add the garlic and onion and fry on a gentle heat until the onion has softened.
- Push the onion to the sides of the pan and place the salmon fillets in the middle, skin side down. Cook the salmon for a few minutes, then turn over for another few minutes, until it looks cooked.
- Remove the pan from the heat and peel away the salmon skins. Using a fork, pull apart the salmon into flakes, then return the pan to the heat and pour in the double cream, stirring. Continue to cook over a gentle heat for five minutes, until the sauce starts to thicken a little bit. If you have it, stir in some crème fraiche or philladelphia for an even creamier flavour!
- Stir in the drained pasta and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with chopped dill and serve with a wedge of lemon!