These canapés are fairly easy (though a little time consuming) to make, look beautiful and you can make them a few hours ahead of time! A refreshing and light canapé perfect for entertaining.
You will need:
- 1 cucumber
- 1 block of feta cheese
- 1 packet of soft cream cheese or Boursin cheese
- 1 pomegranate (or punnet of pomegranate seeds)
- Fresh dill
- Mash the feta and the soft cheese together with a fork, and season to taste with pepper and chopped dill
- Peel the cucumber and slice off the ends, then cut into slices about 2cm thick
- Using a teaspoon, scoop out a little hole in each slice (but don’t go all the way to the bottom!)
- Fill the holes with the feta mixture and then sprinkle with pomegranate seeds
- Bung it in the fridge until you’re ready to serve them!