This super simple salad needs just three ingredients but is so wonderfully moreish and addictive! Great to serve as a starter or even as a main. To add a bit of crunch, toasted pine nuts work wonderfully, as do chopped walnuts.
You will need:
- 1 bag of mixed salad leves
- 1 punnet of red grapes, washed and halved
- 1 big block of blue cheese
For the dressing you will need:
- Olive oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic
- Squeeze of lemon
- Empty the bag of mixed salad leaves into a salad bowl and add the halved grapes, then crumble in all of the blue cheese and toss together.
- For the dressing, mix together a generous glug of olive oil with a spoonful of honey, spoonful of mustard, drizzle of balsamic vinegar and a crushed or finely chopped clove of garlic and a squeeze of lemon juice. Drizzle over the salad and add salt & pepper to taste!