This refreshing salad is great as a starter or side dish, or as a healthy packed lunch for at the office.
You will need:
- 1 cup of quinoa
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Seeds from 3 pomegranates
- 1 block of feta cheese
- 1 large handful of fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Rinse the quinoa and place in a large saucepan with 2 cups of water. Bring to the boil and cook until all the water is absorbed and the quinoa is tender.
- Transfer to a salad bowl and fluff with a fork, and let it cool slightly. Add the lemon juice, salt and pepper, mix and taste for seasoning.
- Add the pomegranate seeds and chopped mint and crumble in the feta, and mix together.
- This salad can keep in the fridge for a couple of days