This dip is the stuff of dreams, and couldn’t be easier to make! All it takes is a handful of ingredients, shove them in a blender or blitz them with a whizzy stick / hand blender and the result is the most scrumptious tangy lemony herby goats cheese dip for dunking. My boyfriend doesn’t even like goats cheese and he was all over this dip! Serve with crisps, crackers, crudités and anything else you can think of or you’ll just end up licking the bowl.
You will need:
- 1 small tub (125g) of Double goats cream
- 1 tub (125g) of spreadable goats cheese
- 1 handful of parsley, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- juice from 1 lemon
- crackers / crisps / crudités for dunking
1. Empty the contents of the spreadable goats cheese and goats double cream in a bowl, squeeze in the juice of 1 lemon, add the crushed garlic cloves and chopped parsley (and a sprinkle of salt and pepper), then bits in a blender or with a hand blender stick. Then just scoop it into a bowl and serve with things for dipping!